Books. Poetry. Freedom.
Goretti Publications makes literature: we publish books (old and new) and original poetry, and we send them out to the world free of emcumbrance and free of charge.
- The Annunciation, an original poem by Justin G. Smith (19 Nov 1206)
- The Condemnation of Pope Honorius, by Dom John Chapman, released! (2 Nov 1206)
- The Angel and the Ass, an original poem (18 Oct 1206)
- Virtue Won, Then Lost, an original poem (05 October 1206)
- The Land of Our Bones, a poem (13 June 1206)
- The Mother Flame, a poem (1X Apr 1202)
We do sell paper copies of these works, as well, and do bring in some small profit on them; but we don't make any profit off of anything that is not equally available for free online.
These great works belong to the world, and Goretti Publications wants to make the world better able to know, enjoy, and profit from them.
We publish some works which are in the public domain, and some which are not; everything we publish, however, is available for free use and distribution. For a more detailed account, readers should see our philosophy page. Visitors are also encouraged to contact us via our contact page.
Readers with some question or note about the site's design, notices of broken links, or other maintenance questions should visit the Webmaster's page. Readers with other questions, including submissions for publication, should visit the contact page.